- Shipping costs are included in the price of most products. It will be noted in the product description whether shipping costs are included in the purchase price or there is a shipping charge above the base purchase price.
- In cases where there is a shipping charge, the cost will depend on your location and will be available before purchase or there is a flat fee no matter your location. These shipping charges will be available at checkout.
- All shipping and shipping charges are limited to the lower 48 United States.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii may be possible for some products and are subject to additional charges. Contact us for availability and rates.
- Additional charges will be based upon the weight, dimensions, number of boxes, and shipping location.
- Delivery dates and times are accurate estimates, but not guaranteed to be 100% correct.
- We do our best to make certain that your item(s) arrives on time, but sometimes it is out of our hands, due to unexpected conditions.
- Hobby Greenhouse Growers will send you a package tracking number as soon as it is available.
- Products marked Ground or Small Parcel are usually shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground delivery.
- Orders that exceed ground shipping weights and dimensions will be shipped via common carrier freight or LTL (less than truckload). Such deliveries will be curbside. Most greenhouse packages are delivered LTL curbside.
What is Curbside Delivery?
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your greenhouse and accessories to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include unloading or removal of any packaging materials.
- Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
- The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Deliveries are usually made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and commonly scheduled as a 4-hour window.
- Your item will be delivered on a truck that may or may not have a lift gate and you may or may not be assisted by the delivery driver.
- It is your responsibility to have enough able-bodied people available to unload your greenhouse and any accompanying accessories. Greenhouse weights, if available from the manufacturer, are listed in each product description.
Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. In the unlikely event of damage, please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt, or if refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
Please note: If you live down a road that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck or will not be able to safely turn around to leave, the trucking company will be unable to complete delivery, and you will have to make arrangements to pick up your shipment at the trucking terminal.
Orders unable to be delivered within a reasonable amount of days, as determined by the trucking company, may incur storage fees.
Value-Added Delivery Services
Many trucking companies offer additional value-added services. These services go beyond curbside delivery and are not included with free shipping. There is an added charge.
- Liftgate service: Instead of you and your helpers unloading your freight from the truck, the driver will load your freight on the rear liftgate and lower it to street level for you to move.
- White-Glove service: This service is less common. White-glove service generally includes unpacking, inspection, removal/disposal of packing materials, and transporting your order a "reasonable distance" on your property. This service description may vary from one trucking company to another.
If you wish either of these value-added services, you should contact us by phone or email before you place your greenhouse order to discuss your needs. We can then contact the manufacturer to see what available trucking companies they use and what the added cost for either of these services will be. If you chose either of these services, we will bill you separately. This separate payment must be paid before we can process your order, and once your order has shipped, these services cannot be cancelled and the payment is non-refundable.
Please be advised that while we do all we can to ensure a smooth delivery and enable clear communication between the shipper and the customer, but ultimately the responsibility lies with the customer. Any charges incurred because of shipper/customer communication problems, failure of the customer to provide an adequate curbside delivery condition, or lack of customer helpers to accept a curbside delivery, will be the responsibility of the customer and not Hobby Greenhouse Growers.
Shipping methods and rates are determined by the manufacturers/distributors and not by Hobby Greenhouse Growers.
30 Day Satisfaction Warranty:
- If you are dissatisfied with your order or have buyer's remorse, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for full refund.
- The item(s) must be returned in the original condition and packaging.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs associated with your return.
- Any original shipping charges are non-refundable. Understand that items shipped as "free shipping" actually cost us to ship them to you. In the event you return an item because you are dissatisfied or have buyer's remorse, our cost for shipping this order will be deducted from your refund.
- Many of our orders are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer/distributor. In the event of a return, you will be shipping the item(s) back to the manufacturer/distributor if it was drop shipped to you and not to Hobby Greenhouse Growers.
Returns and Refunds
- Before returning an item for any reason, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by contacting us. If you fail to do this, your return will not be accepted when it arrives.
- The item(s) will be inspected upon return. If there are broken or missing parts or pieces the item will be assessed and a partial refund may be given.
- If the item is deemed broken and beyond repair, there may be no refund given.
- It's a good idea to take pictures and detail exact item condition prior to returning. Occasionally, items will be damaged during shipping and claims must be made to the shipping company.
- To get the complete product refund, the item(s) must be returned in the original condition and packaging.
- Failure to meet these requirements will result in no refund.
- Many products sold by us are covered by extended manufacturer's warranties.
- If an item or part fails to meet the guidelines specified in the manufacturer's warranty, contact the manufacturer customer service department.
- If you need help finding this information, feel free to contact us.