Would you love to have a greenhouse to access all your organic fruits and vegetables but thought you didn’t have the room or the time? Our 6 x 3 Greenhouse is the perfect solution!
Access this small mini greenhouse quickly and easily and use the fresh organic vegetables and fruits to live and feel better!
Our 6×3 Cedar mini greenhouse with a combined raised garden bed is multi-functional solution.
The 6 x 3 raised garden bed instantly creates a small contained garden that will be easy to access. Lower the lid / trellis with black wire screen and add the sliding 6 mm polygal polycarbonate panels to convert to a greenhouse. This will insulate the bed from the cold and will be ideal for getting an early start on seed propagation, seedling growth, water control and some protection in cool climates.
In the summer, quickly and easily remove the polygal panels, store them, and use the trellis / lid for your climbing plants.
Included in the greenhouse package is our standard 6×3 raised garden bed, the lid / trellis kit plus the polygal greenhouse panel kit.
Ideal close to the kitchen on a deck, patio or even a balcony.
- Assembled dimensions: 72 in. W x 39 in. D x 33.5 in. H
- Height with trellis / lid raised – 71 in.
- Western Red Cedar construction
- Pre-assembled raised garden bed panels
- Front fence panels fold down for easy garden access
- 6 mm polygal panels for sides and lid with clips for climate control
- Polygal panels easily slide to open for climate control. Can be removed during warmer temperatures
- 20″ high growing beds3.5 in. high fencing, backed with black wire mesh
- Sturdy and easy to assemble
- Keeps out dogs and pesky critters
- Kit uses marine grade hinges that do not rust
- Western Red Cedar arm for easy opening and closing of trellis / lid panel
- Floor not included with this kit
- All hardware included (screws and nails)
Warranty: All structures purchased from Outdoor Living Today are covered for a period of one year for defects in manufacturing and workmanship. Costs incurred for customer installations are not included.
In the event of a missing or broken piece, simply call the Outdoor Living Today Customer Support Line @ 1-888-658-1658 within 30 days of the delivery of your purchase.
It is our commitment to you to courier replacement parts, free of charge, within 10 business days of this notification. Replacement parts will not be provided free of charge after the 30 day grace period.
Shipping: Price includes shipping within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada may be available for this product. Contact us for conditions and rates.
Ships via UPS courier, drop shipped to the curbside or driveway
Please review the shipping, delivery, returns and warranty policies in our TERMS before you make your purchase.